Do you enjoy anime?

Monday, February 22, 2010

Advantages && Disadvantages of anime/manga


Disadvantages
Some anime or manga contain explicit language, nudity, and graphic gore scenes, as mentioned earlier in this topic. Some people can find this as a disadvantage, if they are scared of blood, or maybe against nude pictures. Others may find this as an advantage, but if you are too young to be exposed to these things, then it is most likely found as a disadvantage of anime. Not all anime or manga is safe for children. Anime may also keep someone watching the TV all day, and it could hurt your eyes. Also reading manga in the dark could hurt your eyes, and when reading manga, people usually are too lazy to turn on a light.
Advantages
Some anime may teach you something you did not know. Anime may open your mind to a new perspective of things, as well. For me, anime opened my mind to a creative side I had never shown before. Since I started watching anime, I have improved much at my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment